Expect the following preparation work for every project:
- Protection for all flooring with clean drop sheets or taped down painters’ paper.
- Removal of hardware, switch plates or wall fixture from surfaces to be painted.
- Remove peeling paint repair holes or and surface flaws and sand even.
- Priming all new drywall, or surfaces substrates when required for adhesion.
- Caulk any gaps or spaces with premium grade flexible caulking for longevity.
Residential and Commercial Painting
- Painting of all Interior Wall surfaces
- Trim Windows, Doors & Frames, Baseboards
- Crown Molding & Wainscoting Painting
- Staining and Varnishing all Wood surfaces
- Painting Railings Spindles Stairs Stingers & Risers
- Painting Ceiling surfaces Textured or Flat
- Wallpaper Removal and Wallpaper Installation
- Drywall Repairs, Skim Coat Walls or Ceilings
- Airless Spraying and Air-Assist exceptional finish
- Faux finishes Venetian Plaster Wood Marble
- Kitchen Cabinet Spray Painting
- Cement Carport or Garage Flooring